11 KV wire snaps; 1 dies, 2 critical in Bhadrak

Published on By prameya news7 (author)

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic incident, a person was electrocuted and two others sustained serious burn injuries as a 11 KV live wire snapped over them while they were working on a agricultural field in Nua Dhamara Gaon under Chandbali police limits in Bhadrak district this morning.

The deceased was identified as Bhagirath Das of Dhamara Gaon. The two critically injured persons have been admitted in the Chandbali hospital.

Police have reached the spot and seized the body, according to reports.